Vodafone tries its best that customers don’t contact them for any complaint or problem because they believe in delivering best to the customers. In case if you are not satisfied with the quality of product, service or device, then they have designed a refund and exchange policy for such customers.
Vodafone always try to put the customer concern first:
- They listen what you have to say
- They expect honest reviews from the customers about their products and services
- Vodafone customer service staff will communicate with you openly about the problems you are facing in their services
- They will try to resolve your queries as quickly as possible
Vodafone have redesigned the refund policy in 2011. The new policy includes the following terms and conditions:
- Do choose the product carefully before making a final purchase because Vodafone don’t change or replace the product because of your wrong selections.
- When you purchase a product from Vodafone, do keep the receipt with you because they can ask you for the receipt as a proof of purchase.
- If there is any problem with the product then you can exchange it with Vodafone.For instance,a product is not responding in a way it was expected to perform or the product is of low quality or without any warranty or the product is different from a sample. If you are facing any of the above mentioned situations you can refund the product.
- In case if a product or a service or doesn’t fulfil its purpose which it was required to do then customers of Vodafone have right to replace it or ask for the refund.
- If you have lost a defective product then Vodafone can’t help you in this case because you have misplaced the item. One more important thing that the time period of replacing an item differ from product to product.
- Vodafone don’t replace goods without assessing them properly. They sent faulty products to a service centre in order to verify a default in the product. After analyzing the product properly, they reach to a final conclusion that whether a product is defective or not?
- During the assessment/repair period of your product Vodafone will give you a loan device. To use loan device you need to pay a refundable deposit of £200 to Vodafone.
- A 24-month warranty is offered by Vodafone to their customers on the purchase of mobile phones and modems.
Vodafone is offering a very interesting service to the customers with the name of “loan phones and repairs”. Vodafone wants you to stay connected with the people you love. You can get a phone on rent while your phone is in for repair. They have set two types of rates for their devices i.e. £200 (for premium) and £50 (for basic). You will get a phone along with a battery and a charger. Before visiting Vodafone for applying loan phone and repair, you need to get the backed up data of it. If you are an Apple user then you will need to remove “find my iphone”. In case if your phone is not working then you can do it from your laptop, PC with internet access. Before applying for this policy, do keep in mind the following things:
- It’s not sure that a loan phone will be available at the Vodafone outlet or not.
- Every model of phone is not available in the loan phone service.
- You will not get your actual phone after completing the repair process until you won’t return the loan phone to the Vodafone’s outlet.
- If you are a prepaid customer then you are not eligible to apply for it.
If you have any query then you can dial the Vodafone contact number UKand resolve your issues on a phone call.